Saturday, March 3, 2012

What The Heck Happened To MySpace Tom?

Hello. How are you doing this evening? Welcome to AvatarJack.com, your home to all things relevant. I'll get into the SEO aspect of the operation further down, but I'd like to first touch on MySpace Tom, the former founder and (presumably) CEO of MySpace.com. 


"What is Myspace Tom doing?"


Tom had the foresight to sell My Space before it lost its luster, for ~$350 million. I took a flier and started following his @ss on Twitter, and I'd like to reflect on what I've come across. 

Tom is globetrotting, readers. He's spending money like it's going out of style, as they say. He was spotted at a game or event of some sort with rappers and/or other celebs, and he's spearheaded/launched/created/spawned a burgeoning/blossoming photography career. Please find My Space Thomas's photos below. 

Downtown LA. Fair enough, he was in LA.


Carved Buddah in Japan


Active volcano in Hawaii


$$$$$

MySpace Tom has been spending his MySpace money, it's safe to say. 

I'm here for the exclusive on this coverage, and fully understand that this will be sourced up the wazoo over the coming days, weeks, and months. Please take my lead, but be sure to advance the story, and further uncover/unearth exactly what it is that MySpace Tom is up to. What are his ties to the rap community? Dare i suggest that MST is the next celeb death? Croak or no croak, I'm on the frontline here. 

AvatarJack3.0 made a sudden "pivot" to a more revenue-friendly SEO approach. Keywords were used. Headlines were modified. Popular topics were covered. A few hundred Google searchers were lured in. 

This entry represents a new frontier. A story has been broken, a scoop scooped. I was certainly the Dark Horse in the race to burst Myspace.com Tom's bubble (which, mind you, is a role I particularly enjoy given my affinity for dark horse meat), but burst MST's bubble I did. 

Those of you arriving for the first time, again I'd like to welcome you to the site and thank you for your business. On a typical day, "I do my best to guess what you're googling®" and deliver the goods, in a timely, thoughtful, organized, and engaging fashion. 

Hopefully MySpace Tom gets busted for insider trading (or similar) so this entry can become extra-ordinarily relevant. 

Please enjoy my new "Google Alert" section, composed of companies likely to have Google Alerts established on behalf of their respective employees. 

( foursquare, KMS Solutions, Pepsi, Nikon, Phoenix Optix Metro, PandoDaily, Taco Bell, Pinterest, Goldman Sachs)

If arriving from these companies, please be advised that there's no information, here, on your operation. You're doing a great job, and I may cover you at a later date, but now's not the time. 

Continue as you were. 



This site is intended for purely promotional and entertainment purposes. All information published herein is gathered from sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or final. Coming posts are views of Avatar_Jack and Avatar_Jack alone. Views expressed in this blog do not necessarily reflect the views of Google ®. Avatar_Jack writes this under no duress, with no outside influence from a greater body, ie. puppet master. 

No comments:

Post a Comment