Friday, March 2, 2012

What's The Best Way To Cook Chicken?

Hi, Hello, How are you? and Thank You for choosing AvatarJack.com for all your recipe needs. 

The best way to cook chicken varies based, mainly, on where you are from. That is, where you were born, raised, reared,  brought up, or even "schooled."

I'll cover a few different regions to give you a better idea of what might be the best recipe for you.

"What do tigers eat?"

Asia: If you find yourself currently living in Asia, the best way to cook chicken would be to cut it up into small cubes, batter it, and infuse it with sweet and sour sauce. Please be very liberal with the Chinese 5 Spice, and it might be a good idea to have some Duck Sauce on hand. When you're just about to serve the dish, don't be afraid to apply a liberal dousing of Soy Sauce. These sauces are sodium-laden, meaning you most likely won't have to apply salt.

America: If you're living in the Southern region, or if you were once living in the South and are now awkwardly living in the North as a "transplant," you'll need to take the chicken, remove all feathers, slice, batter or "bread," and drop into a pot of boiling oil. This will result in a serving of fried chicken. Other regions in the US should "saute," seer, or even grill the chicken to obtain a desirable "char." 

Native American: Please check back tomorrow when I cover "How To Cook Bison."

"What do Indians eat?"

Best of luck with the recipe and please check back at a later date for some additional information on a different topic to be determined at that later date and to be based on something you might type into a search engine. 

I'll continue gaming the Google Algorithm to ensure that our paths cross. You Googled it, I guessed it™.  Or, for my arabic readers: "ઇફ યોં ગૂગલે ઇત ઈ ગુએસ્સેદ ઇત ™." 

Once again, I'd like to thank you for selecting AvatarJack.com. And if I could speak to my original fanbase, I would like to apologize for what this site has become. I'm sure you're asking questions like "Why?" and "What the H is this?," but just know that, while I do understand where you're coming from, I had to do what's best for the site. 

I had to do what's best for the site...

No comments:

Post a Comment